Step 1. Check on availability
Choose a property from the website and fill in the on-line enquiry form ( Property Enquiry form ) and submit. The Sales Manager will email you and tell you whether the property you wish to book is available together with the price. The minimum booking period is 3 nights with the exception of the Peak period when the minimum is 1 week.
We recommend that travel arrangements are made at the time of booking your accommodation with us.
Arrival and Departure Times
- The check in time is 3.00pm.
- The check out time is 12.00pm
If you wish to book an earlier check in time or a late departure please see Booking Information for details.
Step 2. How to Book
Fill in the simple on-line Booking Form and submit
Step 3. What to Pay and When
BOOKINGS WITHIN 10 WEEKS
- A non-returnable deposit of one third of the property rental price is required at the time of booking. If the booking is within 10 weeks of departure, the full amount is due. Any extra services you have booked are payable only with the final balance. The Sales Manager will confirm the deposit you must pay.
- When we have received the deposit, we will email you an invoice showing the balance of the property rental due, the cost of any extras which you have booked (for details Services Page) plus the refundable security deposit required
- The full amount is payable 10 weeks prior to the start of your holiday. The Sales Manager will remind you of the payment date, the amount due and check how you want to pay.
- On receipt of the final payment, we will send a letter confirming booking details and any additional services you have ordered. The letter will also give details of your complimentary taxi transfer and check-in time at the villa.
Step 4. How to pay
- If the booking is within 10 weeks of departure you must pay the full amount due - the property rental, the cost of any extras ( for details Services Page) plus the refundable security deposit required.
- The Sales Manager will calculate this amount for you.
Cheque/Demand Draft: drawn on an Indian Bank
and made payable at Par to : Essenelle Holiday Homes
Pvt Ltd. The Cheque or Demand Draft can be either:
- Posted to the Goa Office: Essenelle Holiday Homes Pvt.
Ltd, The White Office, Ho No. 153/1, Diwan Bhatti, Arpora,
Bardez, Goa 403518 OR
- Paid into any HDFC Bank for credit to: Essenelle Holiday
Homes Pvt. Ltd; HDFC Bank, Minum Residency, Ground Floor,
18Th June Road, Opp Sushila Bldg Panjim Goa– 403001-
Panjim Branch; Account Number: 0059 256 000 2432. RTGS/NEFTIFSC:HDFC0000059
Bank Transfer: You can transfer money directly
from your bank account to our HDFC account. Our Account details
Overseas bank transfers will be subject to an additional
Rs3,000 (Rupees Three Thousand Only) to cover collection charges.
For the above two options we allow 7 days from the date of
receipt of your booking form for payment to reach us. If we
do not receive it within this time, we will automatically
release you reservation.
Credit/Debit card: We accept only MasterCard
and Visa cards. There will be a 3% transaction charge added
for card payments.
If you choose to pay ONLINE with a card our sales office will
email you a link and a password to a secure payment site. You
will receive this in TWO separate emails within 24 hours of
receipt of the booking form. The payment page is automatically
completed for you. You only need to give your card details.
CHANGES TO YOUR BOOKING
If you wish to change any details of your booking we will do our best to help, but give no guarantee in this regard. Any alterations after the final balance has been paid (10 weeks before departure) will carry an alteration fee of Rs1500 per amendment. All alterations should be notified in writing by the person making the booking. Please make every effort to inform our Goa Office if there are any last minute changes to your arrival arrangements. If you fail to do this, any additional transfer costs will be charged locally.
ALL BOOKINGS ARE SUBJECT TO OUR TERMS OF BUSINESS